Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Pinewood Limousine Company is taking bookings approximately two years in advance of a wedding date. To avoid disappointment, please reserve the motor car well in advance of the wedding date.
- Pinewood Limousine Company motor cars are all suitable for the bride’s wedding dress. Motor cars have four doors, with wide doors making access and egress easy, as well as plenty of passenger space.
- Pinewood Limousine Company only books one wedding per day per vehicle.
- In the event of a mechanical issue with the vehicle booked, Pinewood Limousine Company has a selection of back-up motor cars.
- Pinewood Limousine Company makes every effort to supply the motor car originally requested by the customer, however, in certain circumstances the chosen motor car may not be available. In these cases we will endeavor to supply a similar alternative motor car. Where a substitution is made, Pinewood Limousine Company will endeavor to provide the best alternative available. If no acceptable alternative can be found, compensation will be limited to the full refund of the hire charge of the vehicle depending on the level of failure and service carried out. If a motor car in a different price band is substituted then a refund of the difference will be given. In an emergency, Pinewood Limousine Company reserves the right to send the best alternative vehicle available at that time.
- All vehicles are owned and operated by Pinewood Limousine Company.
- All wedding packages listed are for the Greater Toronto Area (Western Boundary: Oakville; Eastern Boundary:Ajax; Northern Boundary:Newmarket).
- No smoking is permitted in any of the motor cars.
- All motor cars are cleaned prior to the hire, but Pinewood Limousine Company does not accept any responsibility for changes in a vehicle’s appearance caused by the weather or terrain during the hire period.
- Pinewood Limousine Company reserves the right to refuse to carry passengers who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or illegal substances, or abusive to the drivers. If a passenger is refused carriage, no refund and no compensation will be provided.
- Customers are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior or exterior of the vehicle. Passengers who cause damage to the vehicles or soil the vehicles will be charged for the full cost of reinstating the vehicle to its original appearance, valeting, repair or reinstatement charges will be levied to the customer within 7 days of the hire period. If the damage caused results in the vehicle becoming unavailable for pre booked hire by other customers, a charge of $50.00 per hour will be levied.
- Pinewood Limousine Company does not accept liability or responsibility for missed flights/events, loss or damage to passengers possessions, consequential losses or award refunds or compensation in the event of late arrival due to circumstances beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions, theft, delays caused by traffic accidents, traffic congestion, vehicle breakdown, terrorist attacks, or acts of God.
- Animals are not permitted in the motor cars.
- The consumption of alcohol and food is forbidden in all motor cars unless provided as part of our pre booked package. Where champagne or picnic items are booked, passengers are requested to ensure that the vehicle is not damaged during the consumption of food or alcohol. Pinewood Limousine Company does not permit customers to consume their own alcohol or food whilst travelling in the motor car.
- Pinewood Limousine Company does not provide child seats for the motor cars nor are the motor car equipped for the installation of child seats due to the vintage of the motor cars.
- Airport transfers are quoted at a fixed price, however if flights are delayed or diverted Pinewood Limousine Company will put forth its best efforts to collect the customer at the required time and place. Pinewood Limousine Company reserves the right to charge for extra expenses incurred e.g. fuel and waiting time, should this occur.
- Pinewood Limousine Company is insured for passenger travel and public liability only, and insurance does not permit customers to drive our vehicles, or for loss or damage to customers’ possessions, or for any other consequential losses, delays or missed events.
- Any costs incurred during the hire period including parking costs and toll costs will be charged at cost. If parking tickets are issued as the result of an instruction given by the customer, the full cost of the charges incurred will be passed on.